BPL Elisa 600 / 800
Ultra-Premium Respiratory Support for Invasive/Non-Invasive applications, with a full bandwidth of diagnostic and therapeutic tools for innovative and intuitive vantilation. Common clinical standards to the ventilator -integrated impedance tomography (VIT), which remains unique in the world.
- Trolley mounted Ultra-Premium class ventilator suitable for Adult and Paediatric applications with intelligent algorithms and evaluations resulting highest quality of ventilation.
- Provides respiratory support for invasive and non-invasive conditions in all Intensive Care activities – 25 different ventilation modes available.
- Instant View Technology that gives the operator an intuitive grasp of the patient’s situation by displaying crucial parameters instantly.
- PEEPfinder® for optimizing the settings of ventilator and supporting lung-protective ventilation.
- Cuffscout® simple cuff management to reduce VAP risk.
- Optimised ventilation with bespoke sedation.
- Tools to assist the weaning process.
- High-Flow O2 (HFOT) , Weaninganalyzer®, Mesh nebulizer, Automatic patient detection APD ,Hygiene function (monitors the timely replacement of accessories), Mainstream or side stream CO2 , NIV package ,Chest Monitoring, Transport option.
- The 18.5” large display with touch screen facility helps in better monitoring of patients and user friendly.
- The fully disinfect able surface enables hygienic operation at minimal cost.
- Display of Parameters, Waveforms, Graphs and Loops.
- Audio and Visual alarms for pre-set limits.
- Configurable Trend data of 90 days.
- Additional batteries for extended back up.